Articles on this Page
- 09/05/13--22:00: _20 DIY, Styling & ...
- 09/09/13--21:19: _Autumn Barn Sale–Ma...
- 09/23/13--22:19: _My Autumn Kitchen: ...
- 10/29/13--12:02: _Five Ideas To Jump ...
- 11/03/13--16:01: _Molasses Cookie Fam...
- 11/06/13--21:17: _DIY Simmer Scent Gi...
- 11/14/13--21:42: _DIY: 13 Things You ...
- 11/20/13--20:17: _A Harvest Table Set...
- 11/25/13--20:44: _Six Place Setting P...
- 03/05/14--00:00: _I’m Having A Sale!
- 06/29/14--21:04: _DIY: 2 Simple Summ...
- 07/02/14--23:56: _10 Last Minute 4th ...
- 10/26/14--20:40: _Creamy Mushroom Che...
- 11/02/14--21:29: _Preparing The Cornu...
- 11/12/14--20:03: _DIY: German Glass ...
- 11/24/14--01:29: _A Hanging Cookie Di...
- 09/05/13--22:00: 20 DIY, Styling & Inspiration Starters For Fall
- 09/09/13--21:19: Autumn Barn Sale–Mark Your Calendars!
- 09/23/13--22:19: My Autumn Kitchen: Warm Orzo Salad
- 10/29/13--12:02: Five Ideas To Jump Start Your Holiday DIY Season
- 11/03/13--16:01: Molasses Cookie Family Recipe–Just In Time For Thanksgiving!
- 11/06/13--21:17: DIY Simmer Scent Gift Basket–For Christmas Or Hostess
- 11/14/13--21:42: DIY: 13 Things You Can Create For Your Holiday Table
- 11/20/13--20:17: A Harvest Table Setting With The Dreaded Squirrel
- 11/25/13--20:44: Six Place Setting Protocols For Every Meal!
- 03/05/14--00:00: I’m Having A Sale!
- 06/29/14--21:04: DIY: 2 Simple Summer Presentations With 2 Basic Paper Plates
- 07/02/14--23:56: 10 Last Minute 4th Of July Entertaining Ideas
- 10/26/14--20:40: Creamy Mushroom Cheddar Soup Recipe
- 11/02/14--21:29: Preparing The Cornucopia
- 11/12/14--20:03: DIY: German Glass Glitter Wine Stems
- 11/24/14--01:29: A Hanging Cookie Display For Your Holiday Table
Oh Happy Happy Friday to you all. Now that Labor Day has passed, and all the kiddos are back to school, have you switched gears and started to think about fall and everything you want to get done? Are we talking simple DIY décor? Styling your house to autumn perfection? Creating a bucket list […]
Good morning! It is that time again. The Barn & Field Festival – for the holidays. October 5th and 6th. Can you believe that is less than a month away?! Food and live music to enhance your holiday shopping experience. What will I have? Harvest Décor. Christmas Décor. Tabletop and Entertaining Items. Great Gifts. And […]
Good morning! One thing I love about this time of year is being in the kitchen. I love to cook but even more so during the last months of the year. The produce, the spices, the comfort food. It is all oh so good. So good that I decided, why not share? This one […]
Hey there! I’m over at Debbie’s today sharing a few of my popular holiday season DIY’s from the past. Five of them to be exact. If you want to join in with the fun, click over to Debbie’s to see what’s what! Have a great day today! Be inspired, Share/Bookmark
Good morning! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Did any of you spend some time planning for Thanksgiving? I know it may sound early to some of you but for those of us who are hosting a colossal group of people, time is ticking! We went out to dinner on Friday with our […]
Good morning! You may recall that around this time last year, I shared my holiday simmer scent recipe with you. This year, let’s put it all together and create an awesome gift. Cinnamon, Oranges & Cloves… Oh My! This is no-fuss. To be well received. I simply bagged the ingredients and attached a simple label […]
Happy Friday! Another week closer to Thanksgiving and now it is time for everyone to start their panic engines. Have you started your menu? Have you planned family activities? Have you thought about how you are going to style your table? Buffet? Sit down? The list goes on and on and on. I’m here to […]
Oh boy! One week from now… Okay, I won’t go there. Live in the moment, right? A couple of months ago, I was at Pottery Barn and picked up a salt and pepper shaker set. I did it as a joke. John hates squirrels. The squirrels eat our nuts. A lot of them. We lose […]
Good morning! Some of you may be entertaining guests beyond the Thanksgiving feast on Thursday. Perhaps breakfast or brunch on Friday? Dinners through the weekend? If you want to maintain place setting protocol and continue to set your table to correspond with the meal, then this might be of some help… njsdesign It is […]
Good morning! I was pricing inventory today and putting everything in place at the store when it just hit me. Why not have an online sale? I know…I have already whispered that I am putting together a mini-online shop page here at Turnstyle Vogue, but while that is a work in progress, why not just […]
Oh my gosh, I am finally starting to take advantage of the slow-pace-of-summer and have to say, I have welcomed it with open arms. I’ve let myself sleep until 6:30 or 7:00 on some days and haven’t rushed myself to get out the door. I have spent a few days here and there with Joey, […]
It happened, didn’t it? The day before your 4th of July festivities got here and you still aren’t ready. I’m not sure how you all deal with that. I wouldn’t have a clue as it has never happened to me. Never. - yeah, that would be a gazillion bolts of electricity from the lightning that […]
Sometimes, a day calls for something extra. Something warm. Something seasonal. Something like a good creamy mushroom cheddar soup. A day that calls for the pace to slow down a little. A stormy day. A lazy day. A football-watching-kind-of-day. We all long for days like this and when one pops up in the middle of […]
If we had to choose one tradition that is indicative of the Thanksgiving holiday, I believe it would be the cornucopia. Also known as a Horn Of Plenty, it is a symbol of abundance. Although it dates back to times before the American Thanksgiving, it is our way of showing that the harvest was bountiful […]
As the holidays approach, it is most likely that we will be hosting friends and family on more than one occasion. Whether it be a quick and casual get-together, or a long weekend of gathering, why not give your hosting skills a signature? Something that makes you stand out and that they will remember, or […]
It is crunch time in homes across the country. Mine included. While we are crunching time, why not crunch some cookies as well? Before we do though, let’s display them in a fun way for Thanksgiving by creating a hanging cookie display! Don’t laugh at me… My original intent was to find […]